Health professionals such as ENT consultants, Hearing Aid Audiologists, Physiotherapists or GPs can refer a patient for Hearing Therapy.
I am able to provide a range of support and coping strategies for hearing loss. This includes Tinnitus, Obscure Auditory Dysfunction, Cochlear Implant, BPPV: Benign Paroxismal Positional Vertigo, Balance issues and Ménière’s Disease.
My services include:
- Support for hearing aid users
- Support for cases of sudden hearing loss
- 1 to 1 lip reading sessions
- Understanding the history of hearing loss
- Explain and recommend assistive devices that may be suitable
- A tailored education and treatment plan
Refer a patient
To refer a patient, please download and complete the following referral form and either return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
Mrs Nikki E Stephens
Hearing Therapy Services,
Cheltenham GL51 6PX
I will then contact the patient to book the appointment directly.
If you have any questions or would like to discuss anything further, please contact Nikki at 07716 140992