How can Hearing Therapy help?
If you have trouble hearing conversation, or have hearing aids but don’t use them, Hearing Therapy may be for you. Nikki Stephens is a Hearing Therapist based in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire who provides advice and support to anyone over 16 who experiences difficulty with communicating due to a hearing problem.
Did you know:
- 1 in 6 of the adult population in the UK has some form of hearing loss
- about one third are of working age (16 – 64) and two thirds are of retirement age (over 65
- more than 70% of over 70 year olds and 40% of over 50 year olds have some form of hearing loss
- on average it takes 10 years for people to address their hearing loss
- about 2 million people in the UK have hearing aids, but only 1.4 million use them regularly (Aids In Drawers)
Many hard of hearing people function very well day to day, but sometimes find themselves in circumstances that make hearing conversation difficult and it is then that their quality of life can be compromised.
WHAT OTHERS SAY
Mario Cavagnetto FSHAA, RHAD, AHHIP (Exec Member)
Managing Director : Advanced Hearing Services Ltd
Mrs J B, Guernsey
in assessment for a cochlear implant at the Auditory Implant Service, University of Southampton
Mrs A L, Southampton
Mrs C M, Hampshire
Our Latest News
Cheltenham Hearing Therapy Services
32 Andover Road
Cheltenham GL50 2TJ
Cheltenham Hearing Therapy Services offers appointments in Tivoli Chiropractic located in Tivoli, Cheltenham. We also offer home visits and telephone or video consultations. Please get in touch for further information.